Since 1951 our Rollers have been used in the
following projects around the world (excerpts)
- 1955 Moved a complete house on 25 Rollers to make way for
a new canal between the North and Baltic Seas.
Moving of large scaffold towers and shuttering for
specialist companies e.g. bridge construction for motorway
between Cologne and Hagen A 1.
- 1957 Roller Skates used to position bridge near Hamburg.
- 1958 Moving a complete house to make space for a new road.
100 tonnes hydraulic cylinder fitted with Roller Skates
- 1962 Used to build Listertal bridge near Lüdenscheid
Removal and replacement of ship engines for repair
- 1964 Used to assemble 30000 tonnes capacity hydraulic press.
- 1965 Used under high temperature conditions in the filling of furnaces.
In the following bridge constructions on the motorway
between Dortmund and Frankfurt (Lennetal near Hagen,
Kattenbusch and Bremecke near Lüdenscheid, bridge at
Eisern and the bridge over Siegtal near Siegen.)
- 1966 Several bridges around Bonn and Bamberg (motorway).
Transportation of containers on land and on ships.
- 1968 Underground railway at cologne.
- 1970 Positioning of the olympic stadium roof at Munich.
- 1972 Used in the construction of nuclear power stations.
Support and guidance of test equipment in the mining
- 1973/77Used in the nuclear research project PETRA by DESY in
- 1975 More than 1000 Rollers used on NATO hardened aircraft
Used in a vertical position on a tower crane built in
Germany for Australian customer.
Used in the movement of pressure-rollers in the steel
Positioning of railway bridge at Meppen and Ratingen.
- 1978 Used in coil and large tube production.
- 1978/79 Bridge construction over moor near Plön/Holstein.
- 1981 Bridge construction over the Löwental near Friedrichshafen.
- 1982 Repositioning of complete furnace (1000 tonnes).
- 1983 Set of Heavy Duty Wheels used by the underground railway near Nuremberg.
Used by German construction company for positioning a heavy roof in Abu Dhabi.
- 1984 Used for transportation of slag wagon in coke production.
Used for positioning counterbalance on cranes.
- 1986 Used on the construction of several tunnels for the German
high speed railway between Hamburg and Würzburg.
- 1986 Construction of bridge over the Danube at Donaustauf
- 1986/87Railway bridge at Oelde (Warendorfer Str.).
- 1987 Used on big machine tools in the car industry.
- 1988 Bridge over the motorway A1 in Hagen.
- 1986 Bearing for heat expansion for large furnaces/paint
- 1988 Used in the nuclear research project ZEUS by DESY in Hamburg, (3600 Tonnes).
- 1989 Used in the nuclear research project HERA by DESY in Hamburg, (3600 Tonnes).
- 1991 Renovation of Weser Stadium at Bremen
- 1991 Renovation of Weser Stadium in Bremen
- 1992 Positioning of scaffolds for railway overpass near Bad Kreuznach
- 1995 Used for extension of suburban railway of Stuttgart
- 1996 Used for bridge over the Saale at Schkortleben
- 1996 Used at Potsdamer Platz/Berlin
- 1997 for tunnels and bridges of the motorway BAB A 100
- 1997 Used in the transfer of road B311 at Ertingen
- 1998 Used for tunnel constructions in Berlin
- 1997 used for extension of suburban railway at Braunschweig
- 1997 raod bridge 69 at Bad Essen
- 1999 Extension of suspension railway at Wuppertal
- 1999 Extension of Northern ramp of Elbtunnel near Hamburg
- 1999 for new construction of Grünbrücke B 464 (bridge)
- 1999 for renovation of bridges on motorway A 45 Dortmund-Frankfort
- 2000 Tunnel near Ingolstadt
- 2000 Bridge over the Spree
- 2000 Tunnel on the banks of the river Weser near Porta Westfalica
- 2000 Railway bridge near Duisburg
- 2000 Tunnel under the Rhine for motorway A44 near Ilverich
- 2002 Bridge over valley near Kaiserslautern
- 2002 Bridge over the Recknitz
- 2002 Twin roller skates for elimination of the movement of heeling over of a ship, which leaves the dock
- 2004 Multi function arena at Dusseldorf
- 2004 Tunnel Löwentor near Stuttgart
- 1965 Used in bridge construction Europabrücke near Innsbruck
and bridges on the Brenner motorway.
- 1967 Viaducts and bridges on the motorway between Villach and Klagenfurt.
- 1974/75 Bridge construction and viaducts on the Tauern motorway.
- 1978 Railway bridge at Braunau/Inn.
- 1995 tunnel construction near Semmering
- Metà 1950 used on the first ring at CERN/Geneva nuclear
- 1958 CERN has placed its electromagnets permanently on our
- 1960 Twin Roller Skates for transporting transformers.
- 1978 Transportation of 240 Tonnes stator for power station.
- 1981 Used in nuclear research project L3 at CERN/Geneva.
- 1982 Used on slipways in shipyard at Brienzersee.
- 1983/84 Restoration of Quaibridge at Zurich.
- 1988 Moving of large transformers for repair in power station.
- 1998 For Wititunnel
- 1998 for tunnel Lüsslingen
- 1958 Construction of suspension bridge near Roche-
- 1963 Renovation and expansion of Metro at Paris.
- 1964 Used on tunneling machines during the construction of
the R.E.R. network at Paris and suburbs.
- 1965 To position a complete spectators’ stand at the
Longchamps racecourse (18000 tonnes).
Movement of heavy nuclear reactor parts in
nuclear power stations.
- 1966 Construction of bridge to isle of Oleron.
- 1967 Positioning bridge section between Ile de la Cite and
Ile Saint Louis in Paris.
Bridge construction on the motorway between Nice and
- 1969 Used on slipways to launch ships at Saint Nazaire.
- 1970 Used in the construction of the Mont Blanc tunnels.
- 1971 Flyover bridge to the Isle of Noirmoutier.
For loading reactor parts (575 tonnes) on board ships for
Used in the foundation work for the Palace of Congress
in Paris (Porte Maillot).
- 1984 Roller Skates, equipped with hydraulics for off-shore platform.
- 1985 Construction of the Eurotunnel.
- 1989 Construction of tunnels/bridges for the high speed railway in France.
- 1991 For construction of suspension bridge Pont de Normandie
- 1991 Construction of tunnel at Marseille
- 1991 Funicular railway at Tignes
- 1992/1993 Transportation of statues during renovation of Louvre in Paris
- 1998 Wheel sets for heavy press for plastics
- 1999 First equipment of glass ovens
- 2004 First equipment of glass ovens
- 1971 Part of a ship elevator near Waterloo.
- 1976 Specially designed Roller Skates used in the construction
of a nuclear power station.
- 1980 Used during construction and installation of new furnace.
- 1980 Used during construction and installation of new furnace
- 1968 Repositioning of canal bridge near Vianen.
- 1971 Incorporated in the tooling for a large tube bending
- 1973 To overcome problems during transportation of heavy
loads in shipyards.
- 1976/77Roller Skates used for manoeuvering suction pipes on dredgers.
- 1993 Loading of an aeroplane with a 110 ton off-shore part
- 1993 Positioning of 80 tonnes partitions on a container ship
- 1982 Used in the off-shore industry with admission from Det-Norske-Veritas.
- 1996 for retaining wall in Denmark
- 1997 Bridge over and tunnel under the Great Belt
- 1999 Tunnel Södra Länken in Sweden
- 2003 for military airport in Great Britain
Southern Europe: Italy/Spain/Portugal
- 1967/69 In the construction of bridges and viaducts on the
- 1969 Specially designed Rollers for a steel plant in Bilbao.
- 1970/71 Construction of bridges in the Palermo area.
- 1973 Bridge construction in Portugal.
- 1975 Twin Rollers used for the transport of transformers.
- 1982 Positioning of heavy pontoon parts into the sea
(approximately 4000 tonnes).
- 1987 Railway bridge over the Douro, Portugal.
- 1978 Moscow airport
- 1979/80Olympic games, Moscow
- 1966 Roller Skates used in ships construction in Peru 1973
Specially designed Roller Skates for steel plant in Brazil.
- 1988 Movement of the space launching pad for the ARIANE.
- Mid 1950 Used during the construction of the Aswan Dam, Egypt.
- 1965 Construction of the Lower Volta Bridge at Tema, Ghana.
- 1982 Bridge construction in Nigeria.
- 1991 Thiku-Dam in Kenya.
- 1993 Bridge construction in Nepal.