We started with the idea of placing the rear roller automatically in front whilst using 3 rollers or bars to advance the load.
This reduces the danger of accidents and ensures easier, continuous transportation. From this idea we developed our
industrial skate for moving heavy loads:
Roller Skate Express
The advantages of using Roller Skate Express are self-evident:
- solid construction
– guarantees long product life with minimum maintenance.
- low level construction of Roller Skate (between 7 and 20 cm)
– reduces the danger of tilting and requires minimum raising of the load whilst placing the Roller Skate underneath.
- little effort required to overcome rolling resistance within the chain assembly (approximately 3% of total load
under ideal conditions and using a larger diameter of roller).
- a variety of applications for very different conditions.
- Several decades (about 50 years) of experience in numerous applications.
– at sea, (on, under and in the sea, and offshore);
– on land (bridge-building and relocation of bridges or bridge-parts, moving of complete spectators’ stand,
of complete blast furnace, of big machinery, parts of nuclear reactors, as a machine-part in tube production
machines, in tunnelling (Métro of Paris, Montblanc tunnel, channel Eurotunnel)
- versatile universal transportation device.
- very economic basic unit.